10.25.2011

snuggle up with caramel corn & scary movies

other than the christmas holiday, halloween is one of my ultimate favs.
with thanksgiving right around the corner, i like to get into the spirit by carving and decorating pumpkins with my family, baking fresh pumpkin flavored anything, drinking warm apple cider, and watching scary movies for halloween of course. 

so, emily schuman from cupcakes and cashmere inspired me to want to make my very own caramel corn. if you didn't know by now, i'm obsessed with her style and her blog! below are photos of emily's caramel corn and some of my favorite halloween movies to watch on a night accompanied by a handful of sweets.





find the caramel corn recipie here.

ok, so i pulled some of my favorite movies to watch and goodies to snack on.
movies: hocus pocus, psycho, the exorcist and edward scissorhands (all classics!)
snacks: halloween peeps, candy corn, caramel apple pops and kettle corn popcorn

happy halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...