1.21.2013

hello my pretty, pretty florals.

OH MY GOD PHILLIP LIM I LOVE YOUR WORK! ::said in damien's voice from the movie mean girls::
 
behold, fashion toast's rumi neely in one of 3.1 phillip lim's 2013 resort collection dresses. rumi is wearing one of my favorite pieces from this collection. phillip lim did such an amazing job! he paired neutral colors and watercolor florals (my all time favorite). i love how rumi kept this look simple with minimal accessories to accentuate the dress. if and WHEN i get this dress, i would so rock it with a simple pair of nude pumps (you can never go wrong with nude pumps)! if you know me well, you know that i always wear black or occasionally rock a floral pattern. this dress does me justice! it's absolutely perfect for day or night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...