12.15.2011

gifts for men under $100

j.crew
is one of my favorite places to shop for gifts for men (... and women too). i know that j.crew can sometimes be a little too preppy for some people but when it comes to men, you can find easy pieces at j.crew that are staples for every man's closet. i really look up to my dad for fashion. he is stylish, classy and has items in his closet that he's had for years that never went of style. i know my dad likes to shop at j.crew so i know i can find great pieces there. while shopping for my boyfriend this year was easy (along with all of the playstation-xbox-wii-boy stuff i had to deal with haha) i found some great pieces at j.crew that were needed in his wardrobe/everyday life. i'm not going to say what exactly because i know he reads my blog, but i will say that j.crew's under $100 gift guide for men really helped me out. now if you still don't know what to get your boyfriend, dad, uncle... whatever... check out j.crew's gift guide for men.

below are j.crews top 24 gifts for guys under $100

























happy holidays
happy shopping
shop more here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...